From War Wind Wiki
Stealth is a special feature of War Wind. Instead of a binary system where a unit is either visible or invisible, the game features several levels of stealth.
War Wind[edit | edit source]
- When applying bio-upgrades, Stealth increases unit stealth by one (normal to masked, masked to disguised and so on).
- Normal: Unit is seen by the enemy as normal.
- Masked: Unit does not appear on enemy minimap. Distinguished by red triangles around the unit.
- Disguised: Unit appears as one of the enemy's own, but shows up on their minimap as normal. Distinguished by yellow triangles.
- Hidden: Does not appear on the minimap and is translucent, with a bonus to evasion. Distinguished by blue-green triangles.
- Invisible: Not visible to the enemy unless attacking. Distinguished by white triangles.